KOKI provides gentle and healthy products for the skin. Please read the following disclaimer:
1. Many herbs, essential oils, and other natural ingredients are believed to have healing properties, yet are not to be used to self-medicate or treat any form of physical, mental disease or health problem. KOKI does not recommend the use of these products as a substitute for medical care. Content on our website is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be considered medical advice.
2. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please, consult your doctor or qualified health professional if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
3. Feedback about product effectiveness is based on consumer feedback and should not be substituted for medical care.
4. KOKI is NOT liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Read the labels and ingredient lists carefully and always follow usage directions. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions: in case you’re in doubt or have sensitive skin, always test a new product on the inner wrist for allergies or inner elbow. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs.
5. These products are made with love and passion but due to the handmade nature of my products, no two are identical. Please allow for slight variation in color and design as compared to product listing photos and your previous orders.
6. Temperature variation can affect KOKI’s small batch and custom compound products made with organic coconut, cocoa butter, and shea butter. This is normal and natural because KOKI doesn’t add anything artificial. Store KOKI products in a cool, dry for best results.
7. Do not use KOKI products on open wounds and avoid contact with eyes.
8. KOKI products are not for the use of children under two years old unless stated as a baby product.
9. Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA).